Monday, August 27, 2012

* Play it again, Sam:


The First Day of School 2012

( The Day After Apple’s American Court Victory Over Samsung )




T’was the night before classes
And all through my facebook
Not a student was silent
Obsessed with their  mouse-clicks.

My Wall was ablaze
With “liking ” and “friending”
And email announcements
From facebook unending.

When up through my android
A voice started shaking
T’was Sam, my valet,
Suddenly awaking.

She bid me farewell
In her accent so British,
Now Samsung’s defeated
By lawyers most fit-ish.

Apple’s gold orchards
Will now ever  ripen
With billions from Samsung
Bounced-back from its stipends

Awarded to iPhone
By a jury of iFriends
In bias so blatent
I blush in Korean.

So farewell Dear Sam
So often my voice pal
Siri outlives you
An Apple Immortal.

“On Samsung!  On scrolling!
On bouncebacks ! On touching!”
I heard Sam declaring
As her self was deleting.


Her last words forever   
She gasped in her shrinking,

 “Apples do rot


and

so
will

 the

iKing”


Paul Keane,
Samsung S2 owner

No comments: